Must come to an end. I dropped my dear friends at the airport this morning. But oh my what a treasured few days! I really needed the girl time and how wonderful for them to be here around my birthday. Thank you Jenny and Michelle for making the trip for a much needed time of weekend fun! I can't go without thanking our wonderful husbands who watched our 8 kids. Thanks Steve, Scott, and my Scott! I miss you already but will looking forward to Spring when I can see you and even more friends to shop til you drop at the Austin outlets! Hope you made it home safe!Monday, January 21, 2008
All good things...
Must come to an end. I dropped my dear friends at the airport this morning. But oh my what a treasured few days! I really needed the girl time and how wonderful for them to be here around my birthday. Thank you Jenny and Michelle for making the trip for a much needed time of weekend fun! I can't go without thanking our wonderful husbands who watched our 8 kids. Thanks Steve, Scott, and my Scott! I miss you already but will looking forward to Spring when I can see you and even more friends to shop til you drop at the Austin outlets! Hope you made it home safe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Such good memories. I love friends. Can't wait for more. Have a happy birthday.
Michelle
So fun- thanks for letting us experience Ohio... at least the movie theaters and shopping malls... and can't forget Ohio State. Go Buckeyes!
Post a Comment