" I two" (she shows her 2 pointer fingers)
(no computer yet so bear with me on the unedited pictures)Saturday we celebrated Mia's 2nd birthday. Since she likes Barney ("Ba Na") we searched all over town for the outdated character - and found it about 40 minutes away! So, Mia and I drove down there on Friday to pick up her Barney cake and some balloons. She had such a good time opening presents and in fact started passing them out to Max and Megan as if it were Christmas! (so nice of her to think of others!)
So, here are some pictures of her birthday morning!
The outdated Barney cake!
Mmmm. I love cake!
Green icing face, but all smiles!




6 comments:
She is so big. Happy Birthday Mia! Can't wait to see you on Friday/Saturday.
Michelle
Happy Birthday sweet baby girl!!!
Happy Birthday, Mia!! She is just growing so quickly!
She's so darn cute! I can't believe she's two already ... L&L are right behind her. Wish we lived closer and they could play.
Happy Birthday, Mia! So cute!
Love these! Mia looks so lovely in her cupcake outfit. Happy, Happy Birthday to YOU!
Kirstin and Claire
Post a Comment