Saturday, January 19, 2008

Texas Friends

I have such good friends, really I do. Two of my closest friends Jenny and Michelle (who want me to say are beautiful and thin) flew in last night to have a girls weekend for my birthday. My husband has been watching the kids - so kuddos to him! We had a great day of shopping, movies, and eating - despite their thin blood freezing in the 20 degree weather. Most of all great conversation and friendship that just picks up where it left off. I love my friends.

Here are a few pictures from the Ohio tour!

1st Stop - Ohio Stadium (Home to the Ohio State Buckeyes Football Team)
"O H"
Together again - Me, Jenny, and Michelle

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, it looks like you guys are having fun! What a blessing...

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

How fun! I'm so glad you guys got to be together!

Elizabeth said...

Glad you guys are having fun! Stay warm!!!