
Scott and my brother Matt are off to New Orleans for the big game tomorrow night. Just hope their trip is a success! Scott went with my
early birthday present from my parents - a new small camera like my good friend
Jenny! I would post a picture of that, but Scott took the camera with the memory card so I'll post a THANK YOU MOM AND DAD later - OK? :)
IN THE MEAN TIME GO BUCKEYES! (or as Max says "Down with the Tigers!")
3 comments:
Good wife to let the husband go... earning lots of points for free time once he gets home... you can always say, "remember that time you went to the BCS championship game and I stayed home with your 3 children!"
So sorry Stacy. Next year right. Work through your depression before I come, Ok? If not we will cheer you up.
M-
I'm so sorry OSU didn't win. Wow what a game though, huh?
Post a Comment