After.....
7 1/2 hours total on the phone with Dell technicians
3 trips from an on site tech
1 new hard drive
1 new processor
1 new video card
1 new motherboard
Still doesn't work.
Therefore, I'm gettting a new laptop via the warranty....but until then, have NO computer until my kind and loving husband (I'll get points for that) lets me use his in the evenings and weekends. Oh the frustration on my part, and can't even post about my birthday girl!
Oh well.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
It's killing us all ... can't wait till you get the new laptop!
HOW FRUSTRATING! At least they're replacing it.
Bummer about your computer, Stacy! Hopefully, you'll get the replacement soon. Mia is so beautiful and so grown up. However, when we get her and Aslan together again (and we WILL!), I'm afraid Aslan is going to tower over her! 5 whole inches difference at 2...man, I'm going to have to invest in a basketball goal or something. Sorry about your Buckeyes. I wasn't actually cheering for either team, just hoping for a better game. Have to admit I loved seeing Georgia destroy Hawaii though. Talk about overrated...
We are having some serious Mia withdrawal!! :)
Kirstin and Claire
Post a Comment