Monday, January 28, 2008

Could it be so??

Dell has changed the status of my computer. 4 days early? It will supposedly be here tomorrow. I'm sure my husband will be forever grateful for my griping,complaining, and the "When are you coming home so I can use your computer" comments to be over.

DHL says it's on the way. I'll believe it when I see it. I feel like I'm tracking referrals from China to Austin all over again. You laugh, but that is the last time I checked the DHL website!

5 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

As soon as you mentioned DHL, I thought of the adoption too! Not quite the anticipation this time. :)

In His Grip said...

Can't wait for the real Stacy blogger to get back. You are missed.

Jenny said...

yes, we miss you!

Elizabeth said...

:-) Anticipation! Have a party when it comes in girl. Miss your blogging!

Julie said...

It will be good to read your blog again.