Sunday, December 13, 2009

On the 2nd Day of Christmas...

My true love gave to me...

2 Singing Angels

And an elf named Hermie.

Megan and Mia sang in the Christmas program tonight at church. They have been listening to the CD in the car for weeks. Mia didn't know all the words to every song, but her favorite was Joy to the World and Away in A Manger. Megan decided she had stage fright...but she sang every word anyway! (really she has no fright..just wants to sing when SHE feels like it!) We had a nice evening at church with my parents who were able to come hear the angels sing! (And if you are wondering where the 3rd angel is..well he decided not to sing this year. I tried to bribe him and it still didn't work!)




1 comment:

amy said...

I love their outfits!! One of these days, I *will* own a pair of plaid pants! :)