
I need a challenge! Last year, I challenged my bloggy pals to 25 days of Christmas postings (click here to see the challenge). It was a lot of fun to see what everyone was up to over the holidays. So, this year, I've decided to do 12 days of Christmas. More importantly the 12 days of Christmas leading up to the day our Savior was born - December 12-24th. Are you in?
Just post a comment so I'll check your blog/facebook. I'll be posting only here. I'm thinking on what to do already and make it blog worthy.



2 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that gorgeous header...what a beautiful family.
Great idea! I have missed blogging so much and was just thinking recently about how I enjoyed doing the 25 Days thing last year. Since I was behind, I just figured I wouldn't do it... doing 12 Days is a great idea!
Post a Comment