Friday, December 18, 2009

On the 7th Day of Christmas...

My true love gave to me:
7 Christmas songs,
6 New ornaments,
5 hanging stockings,
4 sides to a gingerbread house,
3 smiling faces,
2 singing angels,
and an elf named Hermie.

Mia had her preschool Christmas program on Friday. The first day they tried on their lamb hats, she told me she was going to be a cow. I said "Are you sure?" and shs said "Mommy I told you I was going to be a cow, so I'm going to be a cow!" Of course I understood when I saw the lamb hats why she would think she was a cow...too funny.

Mia has been practicing for weeks. Singing on the way to school and double that for the way home. I knew she had her words down. She did great - up until a loud kid decided to scream the words behind her. I don't think Mia knew what to do with that, and it was funny to watch! After the concert, we ate Happy Birthday Jesus cake with Grandma and Daddy.


2 comments: