Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On the 4th Day of Christmas...

My true love gave to me:
4 sides of a gingerbread house
3 smiling faces
2 singing angels
and an elf named Hermie.


I'm ashamed to admit I have had this gingerbread kit in my house since we had our 2nd Christmas in Georgia. Yep you guessed it - 3 years old. I always had good intentions with the kids, but we never got it done. So this year, we made the attempt to make the house. Mia, Max, Megan and Dad made it the other night while I was at a meeting. They really enjoyed making it. Where's Mia you ask? She decided to be overly tired and have to go to bed before I snapped the picture..so at least we have proof we FINALLY made this house! So was the candy still good to eat? Well, maybe not. But, it made for perfect decorations on the house!

2 comments:

Julie said...

So cute!
Brendan keeps "reminding" me that we need to make our gingerbread house.
Don't think it will happen this year since I haven't even purchased one....

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's a great house ... you guys did such a good job!