
I am so far behind in blogging! But, it is that season! We celebrated Thanksgiving here at home with my parents. Megan made personalized "chairtags" for everyone. Grandpa had a pilgrim, Grandma an Indian, Mia and Max got the Mayflower, Dad got a turkey that said "eat me", and I had the best cornucopia ever! She really is drawing well these days, and loves to create for holidays.

After dinner filled with turkey, stuffing, noodles, green beans, etc. my wonderful husband cleaned the kitchen. Here's the last dish!

Grandma decided to take a nap. (she's really going to kill me for posting this..sorry Mom)

And Grandpa and Max had a Monopoly tournament. So far Max is 0-2 against Grandpa. Not good in his book! Mia tried to help...but really she would rather play with the money!

Max graciously bowed out of the wishbone ceremony. All smiles before..
They then decided to fight over it...
And Mia won (I won't show MJ's unhappy face)
Just her smiley face when Grandma spoiled her with Buckeye's new Santa outfit.
Guess she's ready to start Christmas celebrations!
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I love your little artist's drawings!
Megan has talent. I remember the wishbone! When I was little I wished for a TV! Seems so silly now. You have a good hubby to do all the dishes!!
Post a Comment