My mom got me hooked on this show 1/2 way through last summer. It is on 10pm on Lifetime. I haven't missed an episode since. If you don't watch - you should. It is an awesome drama with extraordinary writing and acting, and last nights season opener did not disappoint! I am intrigued by these women standing by their men, raising kids, and being strong for each other. I can't wait until next Sunday!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Anyone watch?
My mom got me hooked on this show 1/2 way through last summer. It is on 10pm on Lifetime. I haven't missed an episode since. If you don't watch - you should. It is an awesome drama with extraordinary writing and acting, and last nights season opener did not disappoint! I am intrigued by these women standing by their men, raising kids, and being strong for each other. I can't wait until next Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Thanks for the info! I need a new summer show to Tivo.
BTW, love your new blog look.
The previews look good I just don't want tv much (my only show is Brothers & Sisters).
PS. Love the new layout
Beautiful header! Are you using new software to create it??
Way cool!
Beautiful header! Are you using new software to create it??
Way cool!
I've seen the ad and thought it looked good but I haven't caught an episode yet.
Cute new layout!
Post a Comment