
On Father's Day, we took the kids to see the new movie, Kung Fu Panda. This was Mia's 1st movie. We usually wait until they can possibly sit for 90 minutes without squirming. Max's 1st movie was Monsters Inc.at 22 months, Megan's 1st movie was The Polar Express at 26 months, and now it was Mia's turn. With a bag full of popcorn she was completely entertained from start to finish. She laughed so loud people around us were looking...what can I say, I have loud kids. Fun was had by all! (even Mom and Dad liked it!)
Loving her popcorn...yes she ate it ALL, along with some of Megan's





5 comments:
She does have some Fu in her so I think they are Fu kicks. Can't believe she ate all that popcorn. Where did it go?
Well done, Mia! Sounds like your first movie was a smashing success. Popcorn makes everything great, doesn't it. We might just have to gather the courage to go as well. Please tell me that other kids won't notice all of Claire's talking!! We will keep you posted.
PS...LOVED "in his grip's" Fu connection. :) That cracks me up!!
Glad to hear she liked it ... we want to hit some cheap/free summer movies and I've been wondering how L&L will do.
SO CUTE! We loved that movie, and Mis'a Kung Fu moves are so adorable. Go glad you guys had a good time. BTW, love the new blog header! Very cute.
I keep hearing over and over the first thing kids do after the movie is practice their new moves! Not sure I can handle that with Dylan, but this movie looks cute and may be worth it.
Post a Comment