How did I do it? Mia wakes up dry every morning. I've been lazy and didn't start putting her on the potty until Friday. I thought she wouldn't go. She went. "Yea Mia" she says (even now every time she goes). Since then, she wears pretty "Dora pats" and goes every time I ask her to.
Part of me wishes she wasn't this old already. Seems like we just got a baby...and now she's ready for big girl panties? It goes so fast!
This picture Mia wanted me to take of her in her "Minnies". These are one of her favorite pajamas...next to Elmo...she loves to look at "Minnie Mouse" and "Daisy". She's talking so clearly now it's scary!



5 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, HER! Congratulations big girl. I think we need to do a "mama swap" and you can work your wonders with Claire! We are so proud of you, Mia!
PS...Here is the link for the little Asian shirt:
http://www.ittybittyladybug.com/catalog.php?item=302&catid=38&ret=catalog.php%3Fcategory%3D38
Enjoy!!
SO cute!
Good luck with potty training.
Sounds like she is going to be easy.
I got soooo lucky with Brendan. Pull ups wouldn't work for him so we went directly to big boy underwear. Less than a week and he was tired of getting dirty/wet (my boy does not like to get dirty).
He has never looked back since....
So funny- by the third one you just wait until she trains herself. Way to go Mia! Save your mom the diaper money! Keep it up!
She is so big and cute. Go for the potty training. Yeah!
I'm so proud of both of you! I kind of waited on Emma as well...it just happened when we ran out of diapers one day. Being diaper free is truly a liberating thing! :-)
Post a Comment