Friday, June 6, 2008

School's Out!

Although this post is late....with Max finishing on Tuesday (at the school above), we are officially done with pre-school and 2nd grade. Now on to Kindergarten for Megan and 3rd for Max (not to mention a 2 year old preschool for Mia next year). Where has the time gone? The 1st few days of summer have already brought trips to the ER (Megan had a bad bike accident and Mommy a little chest pain - no worries we're all ok), some swimming, bike riding, Wii Mario Kart, baseball games, and potty training. If that is the 1st week...I am sure there will be much more in store. Oh, it should be a great hot one. We went from 50 to 90 degrees overnight. Now if I could just get organized, the kids would quit bugging me on what to do next. Time to set up a schedule! Here's to Summer!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Glad to hear you and Megan are ok!

Max's school looks nice.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Happy Summer!

Amy said...

Glad yall are on summer break... and I hope that you can all stay out of the ER for the rest of the summer! BTW, Jack and Max should play Mario Kart online... however that works. He has been playing it a lot this summer too.

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

Sounds like quite a week. Hope all is well and know the Hathaways will have a great summer.

Hugs to Mia from her Fu sister, Claire!

In His Grip said...

I am glad you are ok. Put me on the schedule. I have a break between 11-1 for the next two weeks.