
So, my friend
Jenny calls me a few weeks ago and says "do you want a Wii Fit? I'll ship it today!" (I have such great friends - even far away!) Of course I jump on it since I've been looking everywhere for this new hot game. So, for Jenny, here's my review:
- Scott is AWESOME at Hula Hooping...who would have thought..he even opened up Super Hula Hoop!
- I hate the Weight and BMI page...just skipping over the body test now
- Megan likes the step aerobics
- I like the skiing...makes me feel like I can be in the Olympics!
- Megan runs...and I mean runs...a marathon everyday with the Wii Fit people. Wish I had the energy.
- I like my male trainer...too bad Bob from The Biggest Loser isn't him
- Yoga is not my specialty...although I'm getting balanced
- Mia just wants to play "Mari car" (Mario Kart)
- Max is mad he wasn't home when I played the Wii Fit
- Balance games are fun - although I'm not balanced according to the Wii Fit.
- Push ups are hard...lunges are hard...everything is hard when you are out of shape!
2 comments:
Way to go Stacy. Hope Max joins in the fun soon. Can't wait to see what he likes.
Fun! I think everyone seems to have fun with this new game. My mom uses it every night for 30 minutes. Steve is also really good at the hula hooping. I have yet to step on the thing.
Post a Comment