Saturday, June 21, 2008

Summer Fun - Week 3

I can't believe July is only a week away, and baseball season ends next week. We had, as usual, an eventful fun-filled week! Megan, Max, Mia, and I passed around a stomach bug; we celebrated Father's Day with all the grandparents and cousins; saw Kung Fu Panda; Max went to Cub Scout camp; Megan and Mia went to Camp Creation; and Megan went to the lake by herself (ok not really..Grandma and Grandpa are there too)! We also had some baseball games and swim time. It was a cool week - much needed after the jump to the 90's. We actually wore jackets to baseball one night! Hope you are having a great summer!

Father's Day

With "Little M"as we call her..

My kids LOVE their cousins...Mia loves Katy & "Maffew" too.

Max and his den getting ready to do a skitMeg caught her 1st fish this morning! I'm sure she named him, but I didn't get it! Have fun and see you tomorrow Meggy Moo!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun. Did she name the worm that caught him too?

Michelle R Photography said...

It was great to meet you last week! Your Mia and my Mia are about the same age. I can't believe your Mia sat through Kung Fu Panda. I can't wait until we can take Mia, because Nolan and I have to take turns taking Leila to a movie on her own. Right now, Mia can only handle about 10 minutes of Barney and she's done sitting. :-) Thanks for sharing your blog with me!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick ... hope that's over!

Looks like a fun week!

Julie said...

Wow! You were a busy family!
I love the "daddy" shirts that the girls are wearing in the photo. Cute!