Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Fun - Week 2

Since week one of summer was mostly spent in the ER and getting used to schedules at home, I have very little pictures from then. This week seemed to be a fluster of activity from one thing to the next. I took cell phone pictures...I forgot my camera 1/2 the time, and the other time I actually took it - the battery was dead. Guess I need to get my act together!
Monday
We went to the Powell Library kick off for the summer reading program. Max helped out with a magic trick on stage.

Tuesday
Megan took all of 2 swimming lessons this week- the rest were canceled due to thunderstorms!
Friday
Mia, Megan, and I joined a group of 2/3 year olds from China for strawberry picking. It was great to meet some other families and their girls. Mia picked everything off the vines and had a full tub, where Megan was careful to select just the right ones.

Friday/Sat. : Cousins Matthew and Katy were visiting and we headed to the pool. The kids had a great time! They even had a sleepover at Grandma's - but I'm not sure how much sleeping was actually done! The big news for Mia was she swims on her own with a vest! She let go of me earlier in the week and never looked back - she even jumps off the side! It's amazing!

2 comments:

Claire-n-Kate's Mom said...

Claire kisses to Mia for her bravery!! That close-up is adorable. Looks like week 2 was a smashing success. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, SCOTT!!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

A full and fun week ... so cute to see your kiddos!