Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Eye Checkups!


This morning Megan joined the ranks of being a Hathaway needing glasses. Max had a slight change this time, so that was good. And Megan is farsighted...having trouble seeing things up close. So, now she has pink flower "reading only" glasses. I've never seen someone so excited to get glasses! (not to mention that they are pink...Mom gave in on that one!)
PS. I've had a lot of comments/emails about the new blog header. I just changed the layout on blogger, then added a digital scrapbook picture from my software (Creative Memories Storybook Creator plus). I finally finished it after toying with it...of course I still think it needs changed a little bit..but thanks for the comments!

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Cute glasses! Your kids sound like mine ... we keep joking that L&L will be in glasses any day.

Julie said...

Same here.
I am actually surprised Kaitlyn doesn't need them yet.
Lasik was a miracle for Dean (I am still too chicken to have the procedure!)